Last Friday I called the CIS for a time line on the approval of our I1800a. I was so disappointed to hear that it was a 90 day process. I was so surprised that I didn't even hear anything else the gal said. 90 days from May 9th. We really don't have time for that. We must have all of our papers to China by Oct. 1. Well, I have been praying since our form was filed. Praying more since that phone call. God moves mountains, right? Well, we were talking about putting together a letter to our congressman but God was already at work. I opened our email this evening and to my great surprise there was an email that we are approved! Yippee!!! We are shocked! No more waiting! Well, just for it to come in the mail officially. I can handle that.
Our baby girl should make it home this year after all!
Congratuations!!
ReplyDelete