Saturday, November 5, 2011

Olivia Kate

Just thinking about our girl today!

This process seems long but we did only start in Feb. For most this journey takes much longer and some maybe not as long.

The timelines we have been given make it look as if we will not travel until the first of the year. I have prayed many times that would would leave Dec.16th. Just this week I chatted with a gal adopting from our same orphanage. She is traveling Nov 16th. Obviously this is all out of our control, but if we get her timeline we will be leaving on Dec 16. I am not getting my hopes up. All along this journey to Olivia, God has done amazing things! I am anxious and excited to see what He does next! We get Artical 5 (something about her Visa) on Nov. 15th and then we wait for a travel date.

Keep praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment