No call yet! It will come.
We have the Christmas tree up with a few extra ornaments this year. Thanks to a little after Thanksgiving shopping at Hobby Lobby. Each of our kids has an elf ornament. We have had them for several years. I was absolutely thrilled to find one for Olivia! Now we have a complete set! The elves have been a fun part of our tree. The kids move them around on the tree placing theirs front center while hiding the others around back. It's the little things that make mom happy!
We also needed a stocking. I was looking for a needle point one to match the others. It seems like everything I see is velvet or knit. When I got all of the stockings out to hang I found that I already had one! Lol! I had purchased one for Connor that was thought to be too girlie so I had gotten him another. Doesn't get much better than that! Just need to have the sweet girl home so she can have Christmas with her family. That would be fantastic!
Thanks for your continued prayer! This is all a little stressful! Things are ready to be packed in a suitcase. We just need that travel date!
No comments:
Post a Comment