I was out shopping this afternoon with my phone close by incase a call came. It didn't.
After arriving back at home, Doug and I were chatting about how we just wish we had a travel date. We were laughing about how maybe we need to call our agency and make sure the still had our phone number and email address. You know, just incase they had somehow misplaced it! I told him we couldn't just bug her with unnecessary questions. We laughed about how other people probably ask every little thing that comes to mind and we hardly ask anything. We wouldn't want to bother anyone! We moved on and just as we went our seperate ways the phone rang. I yelled, "Is is her?" and he said yes! It was so funny!
So, oddly, we don't have a specific travel date but we will in the next day or two. They have to get us a consulate appointment and then tell us when to travel. We asked for the earliest date possible.
We also received a couple of new pictures today. Some doctors went to the orphanage to try to build a relationship with the people there and snapped a couple of pictures for us.
She is thinking that someome forgot to put in her hairbow today.
Her daddy thinks she needs a big hug!
Soon! Very soon she will get that hug from her daddy! Yeah!
ReplyDelete